CVT COVID-19 RESOURCES
This is an unprecedented and challenging time for us all, but CVT is here to help. While you can always reach out to us through our Member Services Team at (800) 288-9870 with questions, we have also compiled a list of what we hope will be helpful resources for you to refer to.
- Click here for up-to-date information on how to access COVID-19 at-home tests
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- My Turn “Find out if you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and how to schedule an appointment.”
HEALTH PLAN RESOURCES
- Anthem Blue Cross “Coronavirus and COVID-19. We’re here and we’ve got you covered.”
- Blue Shield of California “The novel coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to know.”
- Kaiser Permanente “Coronavirus and COVID-19: How to protect yourself and get care.”
- Sutter Health/Aetna “Coronavirus: We’re here to help.”
- California’s Valued Trust SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Testing Option through Quest Diagnostics
- Webinar: CVT with Quest Diagnostics Surveillance Testing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to retrieve your COVID-19 test results
- CVT PPO and EPO members can access MDLIVE by calling (888) 632-2738, or registering at www.mdlive.com/cvt. Also available the mobile health platforms
- CVT Blue Shield of California HMO members can access Teladoc by calling (800) 835-2362, or registering at www.teladoc.com/bsc.
- CVT Anthem Blue Cross HMO members can access Anthem LiveHealth Online by calling (888) 548-3432, or registering at www.livehealthonline.com.
- CVT Kaiser Permanente members can access after-hours advice by calling (888) 576-6225.
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RESOURCES THROUGH BEACON HEALTH OPTIONS
(Employee Assistance Program for members enrolled in a medical plan)
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES FOR PPO and EPO PLANS
- The latest information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Videos on symptom checking and coping
- Weekly webinars with an opportunity to ask questions of leading doctors
- Direct access to our nurses and physicians for personalized support