Emotional Wellbeing Toolkit for CVT Members
How we feel affects nearly every aspect of our lives--from our ability to function effectively on a day-to-day basis to how we care for our most important relationships. Emotional wellbeing is the ability to successfully manage life's stresses and curveballs and successfully adapt to life's changes. At CVT, we want to help each of our members understand the resources available to help manage your emotional wellbeing. This toolkit is designed to assist CVT members find helpful resources and tools through established, trusted clinical partnerships.
Your medical plan includes mental health benefits, whether you have Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, Kaiser Permanente or Sutter Health | Aetna. For information about your coverage, contact your medical plan provider by calling the phone number on the back of your ID card. Health plan phone numbers can also be found on the CVT website. For any additional questions, call CVT Member Services at (800) 288-9870.
Carelon Behavioral Health—Carelon Behavioral Health (EAP) offering work and life support to all members with medical benefits through CVT*. Whether it's help with setting up a video, telephonic or in-person appointment, viewing videos on emotional health or financial and work-life topics, attending a webinar or learning coping strategies, go to:
- Click here to view CVT's Carelon Behavioral Health website or call (877) 397-1032
- Click here to view Understanding Your EAP (video)
- Click here for COVID 19 resources from Beacon Health Options
- Click here to make an appointment (List "CVT" for employer name)
- Click here to view a Deep Breathing Exercise to Relieve Stress (video)
CredibleMind—Find evidence-based information on a variety of mental health topics with CredibleMind.
- Take CredibleMind’s confidential assessment: How Has COVID Affected Your Mental Health
MDLIVE—Available to PPO and EPO members offering 24/7 access to a mental health professional at no cost to you (the copay is $0 for most PPO and EPO plans).**
- Visit MDLIVE or call (888) 632-2738.
Here are some additional tools to help you on your way towards mental and emotional wellness:
- Anthem Blue Cross (PPO/HMO): Tools for Promoting a Healthier State of Mind
- Anthem Blue Cross (HMO): LiveHealth Online, offering video visits with a board-certified doctor, psychiatrist or licensed therapist from home or anywhere.
- Blue Shield of California (PPO and HMO): Live Healthy: Achieve Your Goals with Wellvolution
- Sutter Health | Aetna (EPO): Mental and Emotional Health
- Kaiser Permanente: Self-Care Tools, Tips and Activities