Medicare Program for CSEA Retirees
Introducing an exciting new offering for all Medicare eligible retirees. Choose from six quality plans available through Anthem Blue Cross with SilverScript Medicare Part D prescription program and Kaiser Permanente Senior Advantage. All plans have additional program resources.
Enjoy lower co-pays for medical services that include a comprehensive prescription drug program with competitive pricing and a dedicated CVT Member Services support team.
WHY CHOOSE CVT
- CSEA helped to create CVT and we’ve enjoyed a long-standing partnership for over 35 years
- CSEA appointed trustees sit on the CVT Board, giving classified retirees representation and voice
- CVT believes that the dedicated career service of CSEA represented employees should be rewarded with access to quality retiree healthcare options
- CVT delivers high-touch, dedicated customer service
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINES.
Beginning October 1, 2020, enrollment is being offered to any CSEA retiree unit member, regardless of where they retired from
Retirees and any covered dependents must be enrolled in both Medicare Part A & B.
Eligible dependents include:
- Spouse of a Retiree
- Surviving Spouse of Retiree
- The surviving spouse is not permitted to add a new spouse/partner
- State Registered Domestic Partner
CVT MEDICARE PLAN OPTIONS AND RATE INFORMATION
You will have a number of quality plans to choose from, each with its own special features and options.
ANTHEM MEDICARE PREFERRED PPO PLAN
These plans provide more than good healthcare, and we’re here to help you take full advantage of all it offers. Questions? We can help. Please call Anthem’s First Impressions Welcome Team at 1-833-848-8729, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET, except holidays, or visit www.anthem.com/ca/cvt/ma.
SILVERSCRIPT PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLANS
Use the links below to find drug coverage and pharmacies in your network for the Ultra ValuRx plan.
Prescription Plan C
Use the link below to use the Pharmacy Locator tool to find a pharmacy that would be in your network. You can also find copays and the 2020 formulary (list of covered drugs).
KAISER PERMANENTE SENIOR ADVANTAGE PLAN
Get the confidence that comes with having a highly rated Medicare health plan. When you choose a Kaiser Permanente Medicare health plan, you get quality and supportive services that may help you live well and thrive - all in a single plan1 that offers a great value.
1All-in-one coverage includes Medicare Parts A, B, and D in a single plan.
- Kaiser Retirement Ready
- Kaiser-Medicare Checklist
- Kaiser Group Medicare Checklist
- Kaiser Vision Flyer
- Kaiser Healthy Resource Guide
HOW TO ENROLL
To enroll in the program, click below to print and complete the enrollment packet.
If you have any questions on the program or need support completing the enrollment packet, contact CVT Member Services at 800-288-9870 or email at CSEAMedicare@cvtrust.org.